A passive GPS logger, simply place the small iTrail™ unit wherever you like - your car, child’s backpack, virtually anywhere! At only 1.5” x 1.5” small, the logger records location, speed, time, and displays the information on an easy-to-use interface powered by Google Maps and Google Earth. Use the optional Magnet Mount Car Case to securely mount the iTrail underneath your vehicle for covert tracking.
Click to rotate the 360 degree view of the iTrail:
To learn more about the iTrail, and download free software updates, visit myitrail.com.
- PC with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7 and Windows 8
- USB 1.1 or 2.0
• Small size (only 1.5" x 1.5")
• Motion detection to conserve battery life
• Up to 120 hours of data
• Multiple report formats (HTML, PDF, MS-Word, CSV, and more)
• Water resistant for outdoor use
- Built-in motion detection
- 64MB memory
- Built-in rechargeable 750mAh Li-ion battery
- Cold start satellite acquisition time: <35 sec
- USB 1.1 and 2.0 compatible
- 2 LED indicators for power/status notifications
- Operating Temperature: 14Â°F to 122Â°F
- Product size: 1.5" x 1.5" x 0.5"
- Product weight: 1.3oz
- Package size: 8.8" x 6.5" x 0.7"
- Package weight: 5.1oz
- Microsoft Windows, XP, 7 and Windows 8
- iTrail GPS Logger
- USB charge/transfer cable
- Installation mini-cd